My work as an artist is at times mad in a creative feeling. It is often funny and playful. Tender and sensual. Intense and precise. It is foolish but also mystic and spiritual. It brings up the state of exploring the different layers of my body. Personal, cultural and collective.
Theater Criticism and Dramaturgy, Istanbul University. (2000-2004)
Chame and Gene Estudios Teatrales, Madrid (2010-2011)
Cabuwazi social circus school, Berlin. (2011-2012)
Integral Movement and Performance Practice program of LISPA (2014-2015)
* The whistle of the wind, the howling of the wolves, the thousands of the fallen stars, the silence of the mountain, and all the powerful pictures of wild nature, through Nomad life with my grandmother during childhood.
* Theater Criticism and Dramaturgy through my teachers in Istanbul University.
* Director Kerem Karaboğa and all my colleagues in acting and training in ”Istanbul Tiyatro Atölyesi” theater company.
* Augusto Boal and his “Theater of the oppresed” through my training in Çağdaş Yaşamı Koruma Derneği (Civil Society Organization) where my first Creative Drama project was experienced in a ghetto neighborhood of Istanbul.
* Creative Drama, through my teaching in “Ekol Drama School” and particularly the influence of artistic director Ayla Algan and my colleague Burçak Karaboğa.
*Physical Theater through my first long term training with director Kostas Filippoglou and choreographer Froso Korou.
* My meeting with Thomas Prattki, Founder and Director of LISPA, who initiated a state of blossom for my self awareness, artistic and spiritual development.
* A life changing experience that draws deeply from Jacques Lecoq`s movement/mask based pedagogy and C.G. Jung’s approach to personal growth through my practice at the ”Integral Movement and Performance Practice” program of LISPA.
*My teachers at LISPA, in particular Valentina Bordenave and Phillip Schaefer.
* An in-depth dialog with my Clown through the teachings of Hernan Gene, Gabriel Chame Buendia, Giovanni Fusetti, Mario Gonzales and Patrick Van Den Boom.
* The journey of Neutral Mask through my practice with Thomas Prattki and Mario Gonzales.
* Meyerhold Biomechanics through the training of Tony De Maeyer and Elke Klusmann.
* Circus (Trapeze, juggling, acrobatics) through my training at EMCA Municipality Circus School in Madrid and my teaching at Cabuwazi social circus school for children in Berlin.
* Maria Latsinou and her pedagogy in phonetics and singing.
* Panagiotis Kokkoris, my professional companion and teacher through his love and support.
* Spirituality through my practice at “Yoga Vidya Gurukul” Nashik, India, at Vipassana Meditation Centre, Kyoto and The Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgramage, Japan