26 |NOV|2022 at 08.30pm
Nomad is about immigration and
the experience of a woman immigrant.
A piece based on a real story.
Created and Performed by Gözde Atalay
Directed by Carolina Ortega
I AM LEAVING…by Zo
Created|Performed by Marina Mavrogeni
Co-director: Gözde Atalay
Movement&Kinesiology: Stella Evangelia Kasoumpi
Original Music: V.Ksipolitos
17 September 2022
hosted by Ein Ding der Möglichkeit
04.06.2022–15:00 | 05.06.2022–15:00
Created|Performed by Gözde Atalay
Director: Carolina Ortega
Performance at Oyoun, Berlin
08.06.22 at 21.00
TUCAN RIOT Production
THE REQUIEM OF SOPHIE WITHMAN
1.6.2022 –16:00 | 4.6.2022 –14:00 | 5.6.2022 –17:00
Created|Performed by Clémence Caillouel
Co-director: Gözde Atalay
Epic Imbalance: Theatrical Clown Workshop
25th-31st AUGUST | MUSIC VILLAGE Festival
Timeline: 10.30 – 14.00 & 17.00 – 19.30
The workshop addresses itself to performers, therapists, educators or any person is interested in exploring new paths of expression and their creative potentials.
The clown journey starts when you immerse yourself into the unknown aspects of your personality, connecting with your untamed‘other’inside – the one who enjoys the chaotic and unpredictable nature of life.
The clown follows his/her impulses and is eager to find his/her own unique solution for any problem that emerges through his/her poetic journey. He/she is a playful being existing in the HERE and NOW, full of surprises for us and for himself/herself. The clown does everything with pleasure and a sense of joy!
In this workshop we will develop the ability to accept chaos, failure and the completely unknown as vital elements within our creative process. We will awaken our bodies, our playfulness, our awareness, our simplicity and we will free ourselves from fear and judgment through games, movement exercises, improvisation, method of three sec. and collective singing. We will bring out our hidden, unlived qualities and create a playful dialogue with them. The red nose ,which is the smallest mask in the world, will guide the individual clowns to emerge and we will work with their presence, projection, rhythm, costume and vital relationship with the audience.
In this workshop we will laugh and cry abundantly and this will help us in becoming “deeper” human beings and better artists!
“Think about yourself at least once in your life otherwise you may miss the best comedy in this world.”
*Red noses provided
*Tuesday 30th of August an open lecture on THEATRE CLOWN
Epic Imbalance: 3 Day Intensive Clown Workshop in CORFU
21-22-23th of AUGUST at Arillas Buddha Hall
29th JULY-06TH AUGUST 2022
- Playfulness, action/reaction and joy
- Movement analysis of the body in space
- The Red Nose as a mask: amplification and articulation of movement
- The clown as a state of being on stage
- The existence of the body in the empty space and the creative potential of imbalance situations
- Contact with the physical, emotional and spiritual body of the actor.
- Emotional awareness and presence.
- Eye Contact and interaction with the audience
- Costume development
- Playing with space and objects
- The relationship among clowns: hierarchy, masters and servants, levels of stupidity
- The Circus Clown Archetypes: Augustus, Contra Augustus, White Clown
- 3 seconds Method and Comedic Timing
- Clown’s meetings, duos and trios improvisations.
- The actor’s skills in service to the clown: playing with music, singing, acrobatics, juggling, dance and
- Unusual or unique skills.
- To devise and to create theatrical work for a Clown Variety Show.